Friday, April 1, 2011

fool

[eighty nine]

There was this one time a while ago when I got lost in a Staples with my dad. I wasn't lost with him, but I wandered away from him while we were shopping there on a Sunday, I was about seven. I remember just being enthralled with how things looked, how they were packaged, and everything. then I realised I wasn't holding my Dad's hand, I wasn't holding any hand at all. That's a big thing for me, being connected in embrace or touching hands, because it is just a way for me to know that I have someone to hold onto. So I started crying, and found a lady with a staples shirt on, and told her that I was lost. She paged my dad, who came running, embarassed, and to this day I kind of wish that I hadn't gotten lost, but I think it helps me to remember that, even though I get lost sometimes, I've always got someone there, running to catch me, running to hold my hand. I can count on them.

This is true of myself, aswell, and I think it is important that everyone truly believes in themselves, and trusts themselves, in order to attain happiness.

Have a lovely night, sorry that this is late, I was chattin' and things.

with love and hopes and big dreams,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment