Thursday, April 21, 2011

i don't know

[one hundred, eleven]

I know I promised a long post today, and I don't know if I can do that. I had to say goodbye to so many of my best friends here at school today, and it's so hard, because I've spent eight months living here and having the best time with them. They are my best friends, and it was hard to see them walking away. I have to say goodbye to a couple of them tomorrow as well, and I don't know how it's going to go down. I miss smiling in this residence, haha, I miss ours hugs and our jokes already, I miss dinners together and avoiding your biology homework to watch saw movies. I miss things already and you've been gone fifteen minutes. I love you guys.

It is not good bye, it is see you later, always see you later.

love always,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment