Monday, April 11, 2011

your highness

[one hundred, one]

I always have had this fantasy of being a princess, but mainly the ones that live in far off lands, have beautiful dresses, and have pet tigers. I want a crown, a tiara, jewellry, and beautiful dresses. I can't deny the dresses, I have this weakness for red couture, dark brown hair, and white gloved hands. I love white pearl ear rings, and gold rings, and anything else that comes with beautiful courute. I love courute, I want to be a princess, I don't even care about the small simple factor of responsibility, I just want the pretty things.

The key to my heart, I tell you.

I want to have a large bed with white sheets and a gold duvet, or a red duvet, any duvet works for me, because I love duvet's, and I would truly love to just have any bed that is comfortable and beautiful and mine. Comfort is the key to my heart, along with couture and whipped cream.

I don't even know what I'm talking about, I feel like running for a while, just working my body until I'm exhausted and letting my fire run out. I want to be tired, I want a big bed to sleep in, I am a princess, so I want to sleep like one. I need to conquer the insomnia and become a chronic sleeper, I could go for that. I want a white hot chocolate, some comfy jammies, a good movie and some nice blankets, and then the room temperature to be cool, and get into bed and cuddle into a cocoon. If it's any consolation, I could go for a vacation too.

I want to bake and clean right now in shorts and high men's socks, with sweatbands and just have a good time dancin' to eighties classics. Maybe I'll do this sometime soon when I go home, just for fun. Eleven days until summer, so close, yet so far.

I don't know what else to say.

love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment