Wednesday, April 6, 2011

back on track

[ninety six]

I think I forgot a day, or ruined a number, either way it all works out!

Ignorant people, people who are oblivious, people who don't listen, people who don't care, and people who pretend are just the biggest pet peeves I could possibly have. I am so sick of saying something and either be totally blown off, ignored, or completely outright turned away from. If you don't want to talk to me, acknowledge that you don't, don't just ignore me. You're an asshole.

I want to have an experience where someone doesn't just sit down, and smile like they want to be there. Show your true feelings, and if you're negative all the time, suck it up, because everyone is negative sometimes, but all the time must get exhausting, no one wants to always see a frown.

Also, if you hate something, or don't believe in something, don't force it onto other people. That also goes with love, or beliefs, I think that you think that and that's super you got a brain! But please don't shove it down my throat, I get it. I'm also tired of hearing the same things over and over, excuses, conversations, etc. I hate broken records, so don't talk to me like you are one, that's just insincere and kind of ridiculously rude.

On a higher, less nostaligic note, I am totally ready for summer now! I am ready to stay in bed for the week after Easter, I am ready to see my friends every night and then get to actually leave them and go home into my own bed and eat food from an actual kitchem. I am excited to go to the beach and get tanned and drink alcohol legally in Sauble for the first time in my entire life. I am excited to see my summer friends, who are technically all the time friends, but I only see them in the summer. I am excited to get back to myself, and for the love of god, I get to read again.

Praise the lord reading for fun!

I want to be near a mall, and in walking distance of a recreational park. I want to see my brother and sister and family everyday, and walk out of my kitchen onto a deck to drink some lemonade and watch a thunderstorm approach. I love that.

I love summer thunderstorms, because they are the absolute best. They smell incredible, invigorate the air, and make it impossible to sleep because I want to just continue to watch it. I want to watch it while it comes, and is there full-blown, and then watch it fade. I want to hear the thunder crash down around me, and I want to see the lightening slice through the air and hit trees and cement and anything in it's path. I want to be in a thunderstorm, I am excited for that.

So whatever you're feeling today, I hope it's been a good day nonetheless! I certainly have had an alright day, and will continue to until I am home for the summer, in which case I am hopefully getting drunk with my family, friends, and everyone else, because I deserve a little break after this year, a little celebration.

Cheers,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment