Friday, April 1, 2011

ya fruit loop

[ninety]

If anything I feel like it could be any other day today, but it just happens to be a friday, and april fool's, and seems like it would be a fantastic day. Yeah, seems like. I actually had a not bad day so far, had a really bad english seminar, had a lovely conversation, had a lovely lunch, and everything has just gone relatively lovely.

Have you eber hand sanitized your computer keys? Cause I feel like I'm giving them a bath with the amount of hand sanitizer I just applied. Back story? I washed my dishes today, which should be a mundane, everyday activity, however, not for me. I did them, and then my hands smelled, so I put hand sanitizer on. Except I couldn't feel it coming out, so I kept squeezing. Turns out I applied waaay too much, tried to shake off the excess, and now it's just gross. The end.

Don't worry now, I've wiped my hands on my pants. The Canadian way.

So anyways, I was talking about my lovely day, I'm having it, it is quite lovely, and I believe that it will continue to be lovely as it can be, but I feel this plague, this feeling that I'm forgetting something. Maybe it's my relationship, but I doubt that, since I'm not in one. I think it's this paper that I'm working on and I can't get in contact with a prof, it's been hard work not whippin' my computer back and forth until it worked.... No email since Wednesday, friggen great.

I wish flirting didn't suck, that is all.

My hands stil feel soapy regardless of the amount of hand sanitizer I have applied, this sucks. I feel like eating a very very large meal in the company of good friends at a fantastic restaurant and forgetting about the world for the next few hours.... Good thing that's happening!

Have a good one! Cheers!

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment