Saturday, April 16, 2011

redial?

[one hundred, five, late]

I am so lucky I have good enough friends who won't leave me stranded and will take my arm in the dark, just sayin'. This is going to be short and late, because I need to study, but I'll write another one later, that will be a little more exciting. I went for a run with my sister today, running hurts my chest a ot, so I don't particularly love it, but it makes me feel good sort of afterwords so I think it's going to be happening a lot! It's a good break from studying, and real life, anyway. Also, I found the really sweet comic book thanks to a good friend, that's all about nazi's and Hitler, and it's friggen great. I'm so excited for summer in six days it is not even a little bit funny. I wish I was better at writing essays though, I'd feel a lot happier with myself right now, and a little less disappointed... I can only get better, right?

until later,

Jess :=

No comments:

Post a Comment