Tuesday, April 5, 2011

lager and ale

[ninety four[

They dug up Beethoven and guess what they found out?
He was decomposing.

I laughed a lot, don't know about you. I don't have much to say today, I've been trying with no avail to figure out the security number on my credit card, fail. I downloaded clueless today so I'm going to watch that later. I am in desperate need of a new computer background, gonna do that in a bit. Really, I don't feel like talking or typing or writing anything out but I would like to share a poem I wrote last night when I saw a picture of an astronaut:

I want to join the army,
well I want to fly,
I want to find a cure,
hell I want to bridge the sky,
gaps from sun to moon to earth,
I only want what I am worth.

I noticed that I quite suck at poetry, but to me I love all of my poems. There's not really any structure, or purpose, but I like to say them and read them and write them. I may not be the best, but I'm not the best at anything, so I can take that. I'll take the runner-up position, or a blue ribbon for participating, whatever ya got. I don't need recognition really, I just want the option to be able to put this up here, and not blush everytime I read it. It's cause I love to write, mostly.

So I love you, and stuff,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment