Wednesday, April 13, 2011

wild

[one hundred, three]

When I look in the mirror I don't see me, I've got these big glasses and I'm too chubby, but I like who I am, and I think that trumps me looking fantastic, because I feel fantastic. I want to be with people and love and experience, this is a must now, it's got to happen now. I want to embody myself, and enthrall myself, in people, and experience, and have the best possible outcome as possible. I feel like I do this laready, I am an observer, but I am also an involver, I'd rather be with than be beside. Inside rather than out, but looking in rather than away. I feel like my life is slipping from my fingers, so I need to push myself into it, push myself into my life and dive in head first, drink in everything let it go through me, inside me, and me inside it. It is one.

love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment