Saturday, April 2, 2011

broken hearts hurt but they make us strong

[ninety two? i messed up again]

I had a nice shower this morning after a terrible night of sleep. I hate eye nerve headaches, because not only does my head feel like it's going to explode, but my eyes and most of my face is in a lot of pain as well. It feels like you've been punched in both eyes, basically, there's just no shiners there to show the evidence of your pain. So my pain, like always, is hidden until talked about here, so there that was.

I've found myself on twitter, and realising, after being rather hypocritical of posts that I've alredy posted on this nature, that all it is is a bunch of try-hards. Come off it, try not to sound so fantastically hilarious in every tweet. I usually just tweet what I'm excited about, or song lyrics, and they're far from being hilarious everytime. I am so sick of everyone around me trying so hard to be funny, me included sometimes.

Just be yourself, you shouldn't have to work hard to be funny, or for people to like you. On a side note, my keyboard feels very soft today, I think it's because of all the hand sanitizer from yesterday #truestory (twitter hashtag joke, LOLz).

But anyway, I just wanted to have a relatively short rant-post today on my eyes and on twitter, because those two things are prevelant today, and later I'm getting my hair cut which I have no idea what to do so my sister's coming along for that, which I'm super excited about because I miss her a lot. I feel no inhibitions on how I talk with her, I feel like I can say anything and she won't judge me, and if she does it's because she's worried about me. We have the best times, because she always knows when to not push me, or when to push me harder, lol, but seriously, I've never loved someone so much, other than my lil bro, and the rest of the fam.

But my sister I can tell my darkest secrets to, I can listen to her, and cradle her when she cries, and she does my hair and nails, and I'll teach her the map of Canada and how to make a Harry Potter wand from a pencil. I love her, and when we have to share close proximities in the summer again, I am going to rejoice. We live in a trailer, the size of possible a small ice cream shop is our room, and we have bunk beds. When we change we are so close, and that sounds weird but its hilarious and fun and I love her.

Miss you Middy.

Love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment