Saturday, April 9, 2011

red balloons

[ninety nine]

I'm in the middle of studying nutrition, learnin' about bones and things, I miss milk. I usually have milk at every dinner, but here at school it's too expensive, and I think that's why my teeth suck now, so I kind of regret it. Milk is worht it people! Get yo' calcium! Hydroxiapetite, yeah, yeah I sorta know what that means! I hate science.

I got little to no sleep last night due to a loud drunk mob everywhere on my floor, I guess no one is taking exams seriously this spring. Yes, I said spring, because finally the sun is here! If it leaves this time, I will cry, throw a tantrum, and tan in the rain anyway.

I go home in thirteen days, I am gonna miss it here, but I miss my niche at home. I miss my bed and my friends and family, and my food and the tv and the yard I miss my yard, why isn't my yard here? I love to sit out there with a book and my brother who's got his toys and we just sit together and do our own thing, and he'll occaisionally come over and kiss my cheek and tell me that it's a nice day. Gah, I want to go home!

But I'm gonna miss my Mamasita's! <3

take care,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment