Sunday, April 10, 2011

you're my best friend

[ONE HUNDRED!!!!]

and I love you, yes I love you, yes I dooooo. (Weezer)

So I'm studying, and I'm finding that I did a thumbs-up job memorising last night while I cried, so if I do a couple hours after dinner, and then get up early enough to do my flash cards again before the exam tomorrow, I'll be in the clear! Take that nutrition! and that! And that! (light sabre noises preface those last couple of sentences. and batting movements)

On a note totally different and the same in some ways, I found my Beatles kick again, and now I'm shakin' it up baby now! That and the beach boys, can you tell summer's in twelve days? I don't even care that I have summer courses, because I'll be excited to do things that I actually like. Why am I celebrating? Because at around four pm tomorrow, I'm going to be halfway done science for the rest of my life@ Yes, the rest. of. my. life.

HOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

I don't feel like studying, so I'm going to complain about the little notification on my blackberry that won't go away because I can't connect to the internet to see the apps in my appworld disappear. I wish there were some easy way to fix this! But, ala, there is not. My goal is to use the word alas in as many blogs as possible after this point, that would make the count, one.

I love it when my friends, who have hypocritically told me to not be a pushover for so long, decide to not be a pushover anymore. I want to run dance down the hall, but it's not like I'm done any exams so I really have nothing to celebrate. ALSO: my fish isn't dying! He's constantly hungry and sad, but maybe I need some prozak fish food or something, the poor blue baby just sulks, I think he misses his daddy. I miss him too, Davie, I miss him too.

I want to go shopping for summer but I have NO money, so, I will be cutting some jeans into shorts when I get home! Yay for frays and nineties looks! Let's hope I don't pull out the bedazzler! That's a little seventies/eighties Brady bunch for ya ;)

Off to studying again, tomorrow will be a nice blog, bitchin' about something with importance, again.

love always,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment