Sunday, April 17, 2011

20 years of snow

[one hundrd, seven]

Yes it is true kids, the friggen snow is back!

I think I think too abstract for me to get my thoughts across, but for some reason I feel like if the world looked a little more inwards and upwars, than they'd see outwards and forwards a lot better. I think I look too much beside me, and forward, rather than really appreciate my inward lookings, and all of that. If you think about it, the point of life is to attain inward success, that's the whole point of happiness, what makes you happy in turn shapes the way you look at the world,

It would make me happy if I could make everyone else happy, but, unfortunately, everyone looks too forward as opposed to inward to realise that happiness is the goal. I understand that the forward of most peop.e is success and money, power, etc. which means that looking inward to find your happiness is looking forward, but if you look forward your whole life you'll miss the good parts of the world, and life, and yourself.

I'm sick of looking anywhere and seeing snow, relatively speaking that is, since I don't see clearly anymore, which is true literally and emotionally. I feel like I don't want any more helping hands, I want a new hand to come by and just pick me out of this mess that I always get myself into, or I should just become a nun, join a convent, maybe a tibetan munk, they've got the right idea, shutting the hell up forever and then just not having to deal with their actions in the unfortunate way in which I do. I love it too, really. love that I suck soo much.

So I hope everyone has a nice cold day, because I'll be studying for the next four days until I can just relax for the summer, and possibly drink myself into a coma, whichever really is more appealling in five days... Beats me.

bye,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment