Friday, April 22, 2011

home?

[one hunsdred, twelve]

Someone explain to me how I could live in a small single room in res for eight months and have space, and organisation (well, organised messes), and then come home to a laaarge room, and be in a cluttered space. It may be because I haven't unpacked, but this desk seems so small to me. Davie, I love you, but you are not staying on my desk, You smell and take up too much room. I never had a single, I've always had a double with a fish as a room mate. Well move over Davie! This is the summer of Jessie not being a hoarder and/or pushover! I'mma hardass!

But seriously though, I have no room for anything. I need to throw things away, but I can't. I'm too sentimental for that. I love keeping memories... I'll try to do it tomorrow. I'm also moving my bed, and putting all of my cd's into a box in the basement. I feel like my mom must've when she put all of her records into a crate when they invented the cassette tape. I'm old school like that.

I hate this desk.

I need a better computer chair that is comfortable and has a wider base, so I can put my feet up... I love Eddie Vedder (there ya go, bro), and Into the Wild, watch it, it'll change your life. And if you havven't already: Pirate Radio, Almost Famous. They will change your life. I'll get used to the desk I think, just in time to move to the new desk back at school--wait, my new house.

Oh right, yeah, I moved a whole bunch of things into my house today, the new one. I've figured that I'm going to put records on my walls, and pictures of bands and nice things, and I think I'm going to really love it there. I have two beautiful, incredible room mates, and they will make it even better! I'm so excited for life right now, it can't get any better than it is... Unless I go to Vancouver this summer, then it'll be fantastic!

I just realised that my last blogs will have to be pre-written or posted late because I'm going to Costa Rica over new years and the end of December...That's depressing...........

LOVE ALWAYS!

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment