Friday, April 8, 2011

tricky tricky

[ninety eight]

During the exam period I am going to allow myself to have either really short blogs, or super long rants, or whatever I feel like, but if they need to be short then that's okay, because I am really worried about these exams. Assume that while preparing for my english one that only thing being written is summaries and my thoughts, for now I'm going to complain about science.

I hate it.

I don't seem to mind nutrition that much right now, but I can gaurauntee by the end of tomorrow I will loathe it. Went to a carnival type of thing today, ty-dyed socks and got cotten candy, it was fun times! I'm sick of pizza and fast food, I could really go for a roast chicken, may make one for my family when I get home1 Cause I can peal potatoes, don'tcha know!

Studying time!

looove,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment