Saturday, April 16, 2011

private dancer

[one hundred, six]

On time! I've decided to write in silence today, I heard somewhere that you can be influenced whilst writing by beats of music, and you tend to write to certain beats. That sort of reminded me of those people who are never without their ipod headphones, and seem to live in a fairytale hollywood dreamland where their life has a soundtrack and they are the stars. I am guilty of walking everywhere with my headphones in, but I have the manners to take them out when I am with people, it is just common curtesy.

On another note, I am tired today. I have been home for an exam week break from residence for a couple of days now, I have spent every night with my friends from home, and every night I have almost pissed myself laughing, almost died, drank some sort of alcoholic beverage, watched innumerable amounts of movies, and been with the boys, all of them on some occaisions. I want to profess my love for lack of work, and the excitement I feel for six days from now I will have no work to complete, atleast for the time being.

Two more exams to write, both essay format, both four hours long, both will not be too bad but I am still worried about them. I am tired of studying though, tired of figuring out what I would say and when. I'm tired of writing this blog already, I sound like a complainer, I am sick of it.

I don't know what to write anymore, tomorrow should be more productive on the blog front, Thursday was a solid writing day, try a poem?

If the world was a different shape,
I don't think we would walk straight,
I bet that we would dance around,
backwards forwards on the grounds.

If the world had a different shape,
I'd buy myself a hero's cape,
the kittens would climb up the tree,
then the world would depend on me.

If the world came in different shapes,
I bet the people could then escape,
from their lives, their houses, too,
I bet that you could escape too.


Who am I, Dr. Suess? Not even close.

love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment