Wednesday, April 20, 2011

down to business

[one hundred, ten]

You know the feeling when you study for something so much that you just feel ready? I'm not quite there yet, but I\m four hours away from being so damn ready for this exam that I could celebrate! And I will, with my floormates who have their last exam aaaaall done at four thirty, lucky them, and so I'm spending the evening with them, so that I can remember it forever as our last night, even though it won't be mine, it will be mine with them, and therefore, even though I have to slip into bed early, I'll be with them, and that's all that counts.

This time tomorrow, however, I will be done my first year, so I think THAT'S something to be excited about. I never realised how much I friggen LOVE early exams! This could have been a lot better, but it also could've been a whole lot worse!

More words tomorrow, lots of longer posts in the days ahead about remembering and memories and blogging, but for now, just a hug.

love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment