Wednesday, April 20, 2011

[one hundred, nine]

I am finished my english exam! Blogspot wasn't working well yesterday, so today will have a couple of catch up posts. This, unfortuantely, will be short, I think I warned that short ones would commence throughout exam period, but since exam period is over on Friday I won't be let off the hook anymore! I want to remember this feeling I have of all three of my exams well prepared for, the feeling of knowing the answers to all of the questions, and the feeling that I can finish in time and I am smart, because I am, and I wish I'd remember that a lot more.

I'm watching the new Harry Potter tonight in my room, probably the last movie that I truly love on the tv in residence, I am going to miss this place, and I don't want to talk a lot about it in the next few posts because I'm going to cry. I love everyone here with such a deep emotion that it's going to feel like being teared away, although I know that the bonds that I have made with some of the people here will last forever, I can feel it inside of me.

I wish I was magic.

That is all,

love,

Jess :]

ps my tumblr: whisperhappy.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment