Friday, April 29, 2011

bro you so crazy, you so crazy bro

[one hundred, nineteen]

The royal wedding was this morning, I hardly saw any of it, who gets married inthe morning? The British apparently. However, it looked incredible, she's gorgeous, he's gorgeous, etc. I have this feeling that I only loved it because they were royalty, but I also love weddings, a lot. I had an adventurous day! Out and about, one dollar pancakes, walking, fish toys, some lovely ice cream bought not by me, and of course! Clothes shopping. I hate trying things on, because then everyday feels like a fat day! My sister is coming home today, I am so excited it hurts! I am spending the evening working out and chillin' the the bro. I don't have a lot to say today.

If you have nothing happy to think, count your blessings, that should cheer you up. I am grateful for everything that I have. That I have the priveledge of freedom and rights and friendships, relationships, free thinking and speaking, choice and love. I wish that I could share this with the world. Today I began sponsering (well, soon) a project for an organisation that helps young chldren in third world countries get out of slavery, trafficing, and prostitution. If you would like to help me (and Zoe) sponor our project, let me know and I'll slot ya down for a donation! Our project is set to begin in June, and we hope to carry this on for a long time! We want to make a difference!

take care, love always,

Jess :]

"I'm just a big bundle of love today, and I just hated to see the guy so down!" - Harry, sex and the city movie

No comments:

Post a Comment