Thursday, April 14, 2011

my juke box hero

[one hundred, four]

Laughing so hard we're about to pee our pants, bodies slammed aganinst the left side of the car, the soft music plays and his hands never leave the wheel. I laugh out loud once, my laughter heard through the window and reflected back to me from the light of the lamps above. He smiles and looks at me and I tilt my head back still laughing, he laughs at me. He straightens the wheels and we flor to the right side of the car, the car's lights ahead of us flicker as if to stop but he has his safe hands on the wheels to make sure that we are, in fact, safe. I look at him as we do another doughnut, and he's focusing hard but smiling, and I can't tell if he's looking at me (although I doubt it, because he's too cautious corey for that) and I smile at him, and I realise that he's great.

This is for someone who will never read this, and to a happy birthday to him, and cheers to a wonderful weekend full of friendship, laughter, and driving where he doesn't have to just sing, he can be loud in the backseat too!

love,

Jess :]

ps above is a true story from earlier this evening, doughnuts in the parking lot in the dark, two people to a car, three cars, love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment