Wednesday, March 30, 2011

be our guest

[eighty eight]

To be honest, it pisses me off when people believe in nothing. If you are naive enough not to educate yourself on religion, politics, life, sexuality, then you are just reatrded, especially at the point of life that I am at with my friends and people around me. I speak mostly of people who are my sister's friends, who are about fifteen and sixteen, when they are in a time of transition and other sort of things, but really, you don't just not believe in God because it's against maintstream. That makes you sound like a pretentious prick, don't believe in God because you actually don't, not because your entire life you've been forced to, and now that you can make your own decisions you reject it, that's just bad advertising of your personal psyche.

To be even more perfectly honest, I have changed my mind on all sorts of beliefs that I have had for a long time now, and I may not be the most educated, I do NOT believe in anything just because I was told to, or to be different, I truly believe in what I believe in, which sounds stupid and obvious, but it really isn't in the society that we uphold in the modern era of today.

If you've got a cold heart, wear it on your sleeve anyway, no one likes a closeted hard ass, those are the most unpredictable and disappointing.

On the note of hidden beliefs, I don't mind if it is so personal to you that you don't want to share, like my religious beliefs are just for me, not usually displayed for the world to take a look at and judge, because that's how I do things. But if you are purposely sitting on the fence because you refuse to believe, or you just don't know, for no good reason at all, you are a prick. Sorry, but I'm kind of sick of the pricks in my life, and that's just how it is.

I believe in the goodness of people, and I believe in people in general. Bad people, good people, I believe in the existence of good and evil, and the existence of diggerences in the world, and people. I believe that there is a will to be good, and there is method to restriction and sabotage. I believe in a lot of things, and maybe it is the rejection of belief that has me in a hug today, but I do not speak of just religion, clearly.

So I challenge you today to find something, not religious, that you believe in. No stealing, no samsies, just some good old fashioned beliefs that make you stronger. In the olden days of yore with knights and kings, they believed in triumph and the state, in today's government they believe in charisma and they believe in the insufficient education of the modern person. I believe in you, 'nuff said.

Have a lovely rest of your day! I am feeling much better today, although this post may contradict that. Yesterday I was all down, for the past couple of days I've been down, but today I'm lookin' a little brighter, head's a little higher, my eyes a little wider, and I've got the faith today, people, the faith in people!

Love always!

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment