Tuesday, March 8, 2011

minty chappy chap stick

[sixty seven]

stick it where da sun don't shine, girl
cause I don't wanna hear ya, girl
so just leave it where I'm not gonna see it, girl
cause I'd rather be listening to the stones, girl

did you know british pop stars never die? look at keith richards, he's ancient. I wish I could write songs that are like speaking or like thoughts, like a stream of consciousness, check out Kimya Dawson, she's got her shit down pat. I just felt like doing a stream of consciousness because I've been writing all night. I'm writing a play, I've written novels and stories before, and short stories and fanfictions, and roleplays which are my absolute favourite. It's like writing a poem or a story one line at a time with a group of friends, but it's like...you have one character and you live their life and live their thoughts, but someone else is another character, basically it's sick writing exercises that never ends! I was the best James Potter, Tom Riddle wanted to fight. I feel like self destruction, like big fighting like self hate, like talking heads in the mirror sayin' bullshit like me. I hate genocide, and world hunger, and aids, and cancer, and when people hurt. I wish I had a multitude of hugs and bandaids to fix the world and make it pretty again. Sometimes, I'm happy that I can't see the world well, because I know I'd hate what I see. except, sometimes, I love what I see just the way it is. I love smiling faces and flowers and love. I love your love. Let's talk about sex baby let's talk about you and me. BEACH BOYS. So I want to go to an amusement park in the sun, a ferris wheel at dusk, and the water at night. I wanna fight. I want to know what it's like to know things and be smart and be knowledgable and to be with people. GREAT SCOTT! I like to kiss but I like being kissed better, and I like a good hug even better. I want a honeymoon in Greece. I wish I could wear a watch because then I could see it. Noses kinda weird me out. Bring it on, bitch. cocktails and moonlit nights. Third year is officially going to rock, so much. I'm almost halfway! HOORAY!! LPut your arms around someone, maybe spread a little love, all we need is some ice cream and a hug! I like the colour yellow, and I like green and red and purple and orange actually not orange. I just want to be a STAAAAAR! This is the end, ze end, fin, woah, the end!

Take care!

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment