Monday, March 21, 2011

please, mr. jailer

[seventy nine]

I want a pet hippo. Why? Because they have big noses. I want it to live in a large pond in my backyard, that I will have always at a warm temperature for them, and there is mud at the bottom. The hippo will be male, but will have a daughter, because my other pet hippo died from poachers. I will name the big hippo Jerry, and his daughter will be named Melissa, and they will live in the pond in my back yard, that I will have large palms providing shade from the hot sun, but it will not be too hot, for their skin to peel. I will take care of them, and make sure that they are happy and loved. They will be able to leave and come back as they please, because I do not really own them, I just make sure that they're okay. I am their protector, I am their loving family. I will never let them down.

Silly hippos.

But really though, buy me a hippo, Jerry, Jerry the hippo. Does that not sound like the perfect name for a hippo? Just like Mackenzie or Jeffrey are perfect names for giraffes? I think that Willie is good for a pig, and razor is a good name for a lizard. I don't know why I name everything, it should be a bad habit, but I don't think I do it enough for it to be a habit, not quite, so I would say maybe an infrequent passtime, and that says a lot about how many pass times I could potentially have...

No matter, I feel that it is more important to focus ont he reasons why I decided to tell you about my desires to own hippos and care for them, and this is because I love. Not just in the 'Iluvu' way, but in the 'I will devote my well being to focus on your well being' love, and that's how I live my life. When I say I will give you as much love as you need, I will seriously devote my time to provide you with that love, aw yeah babay.

So if you want a new pet hippo, or if you are taking the night to catch up on some school work, or if you're at a theatre, or if you are walking to a grocery store, you know that I probably love you, because I have this true belief in humanity, that all people are...relatively good, and that I can trust in them that I can plug into their good vibes of retaliation and love, back.

Love, always

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment