Monday, March 28, 2011

try this trick and spin it, yea

]eighty six]

I just realised today that my daily routine here at school will be shot forever in less than a month, and I am truly going to miss everyone I live with right now. I usually get like three goodnight hugs every night, I chat in the bathroom while brushing my teeth, I complain about the showers and toilets, I laugh at the large wire hanging down from the ceiling, I complain about the state of the kitchen, I fill up my nalgene water bottle, run down the halls, skip down the halls, dance down the halls, sing down the halls and in the shower, smile at everyone.

I'm going to miss the state of the boys' bathroom, kind of. I'm going to miss laughing so hard that I have to pee on a sunday night, and a monday night, and tuesday thursday friday saturday night, I'm going to miss the country-filled wednesday nights (although this will continue onto next year). I'm going to miss night time in residence more than a lot of things here, just because it is so serene and different and relaxing, but at the same time invigorating and exciting and loving. I just love it.

I'm going to miss the lighting here, and the wine guard, and the food being so close, and the ice cream sandwiches, and subwaaay, and so many more things that although similarly and or equally important, are too many to put here.

I am going to miss Johnston hall.

I think I hate change the most because I love the ways things are, and if things change all of a sudden I get loss and detachment issues, and that is hard for me to deal with. When things change so drastically in a short period of time, I feel like I have no control over anything, and that chance and fate take over. that's a scary thought.

I would go into more detail, but I don't really feel like writing all of that down. On a happier note, I had a lovely girl's day with my new roomie, and I love her so I thought I'd put that here. I feel the utmost comfort and passion from her, and I hope that she knows that I'd do a lot for her, a lot of anythings.

I just had the idea that I should turn one of these blogs into a song, listen to some Kimya Dawson and tell me that she doesn't just write her diaries in song, I swear.

Love you!

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment