Wednesday, March 16, 2011

hold me closer

[seventy five]

Have you ever put perfume on while wearing a jacket, and then not wear the jacket for a while, then put on the jacket again, and all you can smell is that perfume, and you think of that night you had in that jacket? That just happened to me, unfortunately, I'm not sure if the memory was a good or a bad one. I plan on making good memories from now on, let's all chill out together.

That's the goal, my other resolution, that I feel I've been excelling at, and that is to chill out. I usually worry a lot about other people, and lately I've just figured that I fit into a place in the world, and if other people aren't cool with that then that's their problem. I want to exude comfort and pooliteness, and extreme happiness. Maybe not extreme, but atleast good enough that I can get by with minimal sadness. I want to be fabulous.

And I want the world to reflect my fabulous-ness.

so if there is any way to do this that I have in my power, that would be to just smile away the days, be nice to everyone, no hate. I hate your hate. I love the love that goes around sometimes, and other times I just want to spread hugs and joy. I feel like Japan needs a hug, maybe a relatively cyber-long distance-hug, but it is still thinking of them. Also, Libya. Yeah, hey there world, Japan's in turmoil, Libya's still fighting too. Hugs go out to everyone who is frowning right now, frowns make me frown.

It takes more muscles to frown then to smile, so why not take a break from the work outs?

I think that if you are going to be happy, then you need to just have that comfort level of knowing that you may not be the best at everything, and you may not be well-rounded or smart or thin or tall or anything like that, you may not know the capitals of everything or the dates to any historical event, you may not know the square root of six hundred twenty four, but you are comfortable with the fact that everyone is imperfect, perfection is a myth, and if there is any way of attaining perfection, it would be through happiness.

Bliss.

So if you are unhappy, or stressed, or tired, or sad, or in any mood really I send you a cyber hug today. I send you my love happiness and good thoughts because I may not always apply them to myself, they will always be infinite for others, and luckilly, I am never gone. I am always present.

Have a lovely evening, and keep your head up!

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment