Friday, March 25, 2011

if I said I wanted our dining room chairs to be

[eighty three]

lawn chairs, what would you say?

I could go for some crazy cupcakes right now. Or cheese cake. Or some sort of apple crisp. I could go for a high five, or a hug. I could go for a hot tub, a good old soak, for an hour, with margaritas. I could go for some bbq and water gun fights. I could go for a large bottle of champagne drunk out of timmies cups. I could go for icing on my nose and yours. I could go for giggling under the sheets. I could go for toe nail polish. I could go for soft toilet paper, a lot a lot. I could go for stealing a look at your neighbour's bathroom cabinet while you use their bathroom. I could go for reading billboards. I could go for magazine advertisements. I could go for a wicked panini right now. I could go for some black and white photography of tigers and old movie stars. I could go for an anklet right now. I could go for a hockey game. I could go for some sprite. I could go for high waisted skirts right now. I could go for a vacation. I could go for a sunflower right now. Or any flower.

I've never been given a real flower from a boy, ever. Well, once in seventh grade, from my "boyfriend". Get this, we were in an assembly like watching a movie or something on Valentine's day, and he was sitting beside me. And he slipped over on the gym floor and put a red rose in my hand. I thought it was so cute, I actually think I still have some of the dead leaves. I mean, I have some random flowers that are actually weeds from random boys or my brother, but no one's ever given me anything special.

Nothing like...Christmas eve, he shows up with a dozen yellow roses, and asks you to marry him with them because he can't afford a ring. And every christmas eve after that he shows up, with a dozen yellow roses... That's what happens to my mom and dad, and I want that, you know?

I want to have best friends, and loves, because I feel like my best friends are the loves of my life, and that I can provide them with that too. I think everyone should listen to birds sing all the time, because it feels just so great. they should also drink iced tea, and play cards in the afternoon on a patio in June.

Take care, lovelies,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment