Friday, March 18, 2011

can't remember

[seventy six]

This has to be short today, I promise tomorrow will be a long rant about science and how much I wish academic theory was not based on fact but based on how well you can make the theory sound. I also want to express my love of the soundtrack to the lion king, because it just makes me feel so happy. I want to be in a large, white bed like we had in florida last year, one of those beds that you can lay horizontally both ways and not fall off. A bed that has a huge white dubet, and there is no limits to sleep or lounging. A room, that you can look out the balcony and see a large palm tree, and just beyond that is a large pond where there are ducks and swans. I miss florida, I miss vacation, just one more month and I can just tan all day and relax. I can do this month, I've just got to get through this weekend first, then I can truly take a break!

I hope everyone had a wonderful st.patty's, I sure did, it was an eventful afternoon atleast, and a lovely evening spent partially in with two thirds of my ladies (hehe)! Have a lovely day, and have a glass of wine on me tonight, I'll be havin' a couple for you!

Take care!

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment