Saturday, March 5, 2011

hug me!

[sixty four]

Have you ever heard one song and you knew that you've heard it somewhere but it was a remake and you liked it a lot better than the first? I have found that in a Feist song that she does, it's a duet called 'Islands in the stream' and I really enjoy it. It is so much more low key than the origina; by Dolly Parton. Maybe it's the lack of the country bounce, the blonde, or the fast-paced beat, but Feist and her duet partener really have it going on. The beat is just so soft, so different, and I love this song. It makes me think of just a lazy afternoon on a grey Saturday watching movies with a group of friends that you love, or heading out to the mall with the girls on a grey saturday afternoon, or getting ready for a party night with the ones you love on a grey saturday afternoon. Nasically, this song is my life today.

So if you're having a lazy grey saturday afternoon, put on this song, and forget the world outside and loves the ones you love, and have a wonderful day.

with love,

jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment