Monday, March 7, 2011

sick of it ick of it ck of it of it fit it t

[sixty six]

I like smiles.

I've figured that without a smile, then your day really isn't going anywhere. When I went to the hospital a lot for my surgeries, I used to smile at everyone I saw. It was early in the morning, and I had read somewhere that if you start your day off with a smile, then you will internally reflect that positivity. I therefore have this theory, that regardless of the time or where I am or what I'm wearing or what I'm doing, I smile to everyone I see. It's a happiness condition, and even if it doesn't end up brightening their day, atleast they know that there's hope for a smile in someone else in the world. There is hope that a smile is as contagious as it should be. I find that, since I can't see faces anymore, I get really depressed in the mornings, because I can't see if anyone else is smiling back. I have to trust in the goodness of humanity and people that I see that they are smiling back, and even if they aren't, I can't see them anyway. It's all in my head.

:)

Until tomorrow,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment