Saturday, August 20, 2011

you are mine and so fine and i won

[two hundred, thirty]

I have never stopped halfway through a blog post and deleted everything I was writing until today, and I was writing about how I am going to go shopping next week, and honestly it was just stupid, so now you get to read how I wish I was more interested in reading lately. I wish that I could look at a book, like a fully written novel and read it wherever I wanted whenever I wanted. Unfortunately, this is no longer possible for me, but I do hope that someday I will be able to! For now I must settle with reading with my ears, which sucks.

I have no motivation to read anymore, and this is depressing, and sort of why I am interested in writing a lot more lately. I am itnerested in learning about the news, what's happening in other parts of the world, and reading things that other people have written. I'm craving a good solid roleplay, actually, my old favourite passtime, and may look into some new websites tomorrow possibly, and hope for the best!

Does anyone else always cross their fingers when you read 'fingers crossed' ? Or am I the only freak who still physically does that. No one believes in superstitions anymore, I'm old fashioned. Sort of like a fifties housewife, but not at all.

okay, bye!

Jess :[

No comments:

Post a Comment