Tuesday, August 30, 2011

oobie doobie doo

[two hundred, torty-two]

Is creativity subjective, or is it in a set perametre of "out of the box" that has been told to every high school english student for decades. Think out of the box. Think out of the box. Think out of the box. When you're writing a university essay, and you think too far out of the prof's box, you're out of the ballpark, but not in a good way. Be creative, but keep it classy, sand diago.

I think that creativity is innovative, it isn't something that you can just say "oh hey I'm creative," it has to be made from scratch and be loving and different and passionate, and it can be terrible, but atleast it is interesting.

Maybe creative should be a synonym for interesting, maybe that's just what I think. I think that people are too worried about being acceptable socially to be truly creative, and so they try to do things out of the box but in the lines. Just hit a home run, get out of there completely, try and do your absolute best, but be passionate about it.

Love what you do, do what you love.

That is what I live by, I don't do things that I hate just to do them, unless I must or need to to help someone else. I want to continue to do things that I love for the rest of my life, because they are important to me enough for me to care about them, and I think that if you care about something enough to love it, it is worth doing.

Always,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment