Friday, August 19, 2011

I gots the strange on the brain

[two hundred, twenty-three?]

I've been thinking about this year coming up, and how I'll be travelling a lot, and I need a new suitcase. Why are such strange things important to me? I will literally need one prior to Christmas break, because we are leaving for Costa Rica Boxing Day, and then next year the travelling extravaganza begins! I feel like I'm going everywhere, which is hoenestly the most exciting thing I've ever gotten to look forward to. I just think that a proper suitcase is in order!

You need one that is a suitable colour (no pun intended), and that has compartments and handles galore. Also, never forget the Canadian flag. Who knows what kind of treatment bags get if there isn't some pride on there! Right now I am suitcase-less, so anything is better than what I've got now!

Take care,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment