Tuesday, August 9, 2011

hopes and life long values, man

[two hundred, seventeen]

what's the deal with people, eh? I mean, let's be honest, we all aren't perfect, but some people could atleast try to be pleasant people. I don't think that emplowyers, lovers, friends, family, stranger, people passing by, the hobo on the train, or any other person that would ever come in contact with anyone would enjoy someone who is blatantly rude, unless however they were raised that way.

To each their own? Just learn the social norms. We all gotta, it's unfortunate and disappointing, but it sure is life.

I think I should start actually writing again, like dig the well into my imagination and finally release the trickle of characters and plots that are buried. I wish that more things could happen in the next four days then just studying and packing, but it is how it must be and therefor eI will do it. I will keep my shovel on the sehlf though, the immediate back burner. Honestly, the first thing I'm going to do when done work and classes on Saturday will probably be take a drink, dance, then sit down and get my thoughts straight. I will be in the new house, and therefore things will be...well, they'll be there, not necessarilly organised.

My favourite Beatles album is Sgt. Pepper's, but for the love of pete do I love their cover songs from the beginning! Have you ever heard "You've really got a hold on me" ? It is truly fantastic, I love it, listen to She & Him's cover as well, she's just got the pipes, man, man oh man, do I love altos.

I also love me some basses, but that's the choir me jumpin' up and down there.

I packed my vogue's today, and I realised that I am crazing, absolutely dying, for a European vogue, so I may look into either subscribing online on twitter or on a blog (ie tumblr, etc.) or to actually order on in from Italy or Russia, London. Can you imagine, Burberry, Givenchy, Wang couture in the flesh and blood pages! I have an obsession, it's all I want to do.

So anyways, I should go and actually pay attention to my music studying, because well it's sitting there talking to me and I'm kinda just smiling at it and nodding, yes, yes I hear you, as I look thorugh facebook pictures, bell Canada internet packages, conversations, emails, really anything to distract me. See, there it goes, assuming I'm listening.

Take care,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment