Tuesday, August 30, 2011

these are MY booberries, two

[two hundred, forty]

I started knitting last night, my roomie taught me, and the scarf I'm making is terrible, but I like it because I actually made it myself, and I think it is so exciting that I am actually doing something creative and productive! Here is the list of people that I hope to make something for this Christmas:
Grandma P, Grandma W, Riss, Ceara, Mom, Zo, possibly the roomies and the bio ladies, possibly, but who knows how long these things are gonna take to make not look like a holy (as in lots of holes, not saint-like), pieces of yarn with little things that are soft and sorta pretty in them, to beauties!

Beauties OR the beasts, that would be what I'd call my knitting brand, that makes me a loser.

love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment