Friday, August 19, 2011

was that too many s's or what?

[two hundred, twenty-five]

I love writing a lot, I mean, I love to write this, because this is all about my thoughts and my poetry and my random thought writing character developmenting, stuff. But I love to write anything. I loved writing that essay I mentioned my last post about interdependence in world politics, I loved writing my last english exam essay, because I can expand ideas and make things sound cute or Jessie-like, but the conclusion I'm trying to draw out here, is that I love to write, period.

I have tried starting and finishing stories, I wrote one two months ago that ended up being thirty pages of a story that, not to toot my own trumpet or anything but man do I actually love that story. I think it is in the style that I will be writing everything else for the rest of my life, and that is no quotation marks, no dialogue that is puntuationally correct, but more like an inside-your-mind in-depth windings. I love the word windings, because it is like how my mind works, it winds.

A pinwheel, I suppose, and I write things in that way, for example:

The dream was dark I guess, and tragic, tragic in such a way that when I saw it through my eyes and it wasn't about me but it was her I was down, down lower and slower than anything really in the dream because the dream was up up and away-stick style, like the tops of a tree. The star on the top of the tree, in fact, and it was pinwheeling faster and fell down, but not as deep as I.

It's all about how you look at things, perspective. I want to formulate some sort of thesis on perspective, society, media, and writing. I wonder if that is possible. I feel like that would be incredible to research, to spend time trolling my internets and look at twitter for media in one hundred forty characters or less, with love and hate and spasms in an acute set space; or looking over blogs and networks, man, this is turning into a fantastic thesis starter, I do hope that I can do this.

Ps, I can't wait to travel, a lot.

love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment