Wednesday, August 3, 2011

TEN FOR ME

[two hundred, ten]

The waves right, they were slow, and they were cold and things but really man did you blame them when they started? It's like getting lost in a place where you love, the places that you love are the best places because the times that you are there wait, I got lost. I mean if you look out at the sun, and you wear the sunglasses, and you jump in and run with the tennis ballers and the frog jumpin' leaps, I wish that people could see it. What, please focus on me, please read me like a book like the sunset, the sunset and the pink sky. Do you see it? It's up there and things right and I looked and laughed a lot, because I'm down here and it's up there, and I miss it.

focus: thoughts of a lonely searcher

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment