Thursday, August 4, 2011

five for sunday

[two hundred, eleven]

Wow I've been writing this for a long time. I feel like I don't put my own thoughts and feelings into this anymore. Have I mentioned that I have lost all of my music off of my computer so I am scared to connect my ipod in case it deletes everything, so come the time of my finishing work and classes which is in exactly eight days, I will have a moment or two to download those programs that re-sync from my ipod, and I can once again enjoy actual music on my computer, not just the radio.

Don't get me wrong, this itunes radio business is helpful. I can't change the song and knowing that consciously makes me want to listen to whatever song is actually on. I can keep it on and not have to worry about shuffle, and also the embarassing songs on my itunes that I would skip over or the instrumental ones are cut out. It's like it knows my preferences. You'd think my physical ipod would have that, ha-ha.

This post is for sunday, because I've been exhausted into an oblivion so much this week that there hasn't even been a short moment to pop onto the computer. I feel spread thin, very thin, and as of tonight I will be even thinner (I wish).

Take care,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment