Sunday, August 21, 2011

it's as cold as the tundra out here!

[two hundred, thirty-two]

It is actually really chilly in the new house, since it is a basement apartment, it tends to be cooler naturally. I think it will be good all year round though. Since I've been here this summer, I've woken up in the cold, and then walked upstairs to find that it is really warm outside. In the winter, we will be able to make a cozy living space, with blankets and sweaters and slippers, it is just a really good set up down here!

I wish things could've worked out perfectly, and that we could've held hands everyday and ran around and wrestled all the time, or we could've hugged and slow danced in the rain every night, and pushed the car around the parking lot listening to that one cd, and driven real fast down the backroads and danced in the front seat, and took punches and ran across busy streets and ate ice cream under the streetlights. I wish that we could just lay in the hotel beds forever, talking about tomorrow and what goes on inside of our heads, or Christmas or Santa Claus or the future. I wish that every second I spend with you could be recorded so that I could play it back just to watch the way you smile, you're stupid, dumb smirk every second that I can see, and every second that I don't see I know that I'm thinking that you are and so do you, and you notice that I notice it but you do it anyway because it's you. I wish that everytime I was in the dark, that you were out infront of me with your hand oustretched, because even though I couldn't see you acted like I could, I just needed a little help. And I'm just going to miss all of these things, and I wish things were different, but at the same time, I know that this is the best thing, because you do so deserve it, no matter how much you don't believe it or think it, you do.

love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment