Friday, August 19, 2011

And what, to create? I evolve

[two hundred, twenty-one]

Only about nine more to catch up, I did the actual maths on a sheet of paper, and figured that today I should be at 230, so that is where I shall be by midnight! This may turn into something different, this post that is, by the end. I was thinking about food, I am making a grilled cheese in about four hours, because that's when I plan on having dinner, and hoping that I don't eat much else because I ate way too much bad things yesterday, and I need to work out in a bit because I feel like that is the right thing to do. If you listen to the Beatles than you know that Ringo Starr has a massive nose, I think noses are realtively beautiful to a person, if they are straight or curved or small like in my case, my sister got her nose pierced and I feel like my nose is too small for anything like that. I wish I would get more things pierced, my mum has two regular ear piercings in each ear, which I think is sort of a gorgeous idea, having two pretty little studs on each ear, they could match, or be hoops and rings and dividing studs. Ear rings don't really fascinate me, but the people with them do. I have a friend who gets a new piercing every birthday since she was fourteen, and I think that this masters a whole question of battling individuality in an adolescent searching heroine, seems like the beginning of an eloquent Austen novel, but more contemporary, you don't see any Emma's running around with their petty skirts and curls, with their lips pierced. It shows true courage, I think, but then again, I remember the birdy on my left forearm and think man, I sat there while a man needled an owl into my skin, and I didn't cry. There are so many things to be proud of, and I feel like I am proud of so many people for everything that they do, because they just get up in the morning and shower and smile all day and go to sleep not even thinking anything of their worth or wonderful-ness. Take a bow, ladies and gents, you're the stars today.

That turned out alright, I think.

love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment