Tuesday, August 30, 2011

wow my room is a mess four

[two hundred, thirty-eight]

I wish that the entire entertainment system continued on with radio shows, like the bbc continues its radio shows where it isn't full of music, but there is a lot of talking a lot of conversation, and I think since I can't see very well in detail I like the conversations of people a lot better, I appreciate it a lot more, the dialogue in improv-style, and just good personable people. Why am I so on to this?

I dig it.

I'm listening to the old russell brand radio shows right now, I love that it makes me laugh out loud and cry funnny tears,smiling, man, it is so intelligent, it is so smart and witty and just very very good, I recommend this to everyone. His voice is also wonderful to listen to, everyone knows him as an actor though, or the man who's married to katy parry...


Awkward.

Anyways, enjoy.

pin pin,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment