Monday, August 22, 2011

sugarpie honeybucnh

[two hundred, thirty-three]

My friends are fabulous people. I define 'fabulous' as someone who just knows where it's at, who's not perfect and has flaws but knows who they are, who they want to be, how to care and love for someone, and how to have a good time. An example of some fabulous people are: Princess Diana, Carrie Bradshaw, Jackie Kennedy, Audrey Hepburn, etc. Some fabulous people in their own, very eccentric ways.

My friends are fabulous because they just have the style for it. They can be easy going and laid back, but also be passionate about what they love. I also have the bias about my friends, since I love them all and they are all incredibly fantastic to me. I am tahnkful for them, if it weren't for them I probably wouldn't be where I am today, as strong as I am, or have a purpose/drive to do anything.

So if you have amazing, fabulous friends, let them know, because no one loves it better then to know that they are fabulous.

take care,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment