Saturday, August 20, 2011

gotcha!

[two hundred, thirty-one]

This post means that I am fully caught up on my posts! Which makes me feel proud, as I have been doing this for a very long time now, and I have grown fond of writing it, even though there are days where I have no intention, motivation, inspiration, or anything else to write it. I may never have ideas, but when I let my fingers write they translate my thoughts better than I thought would be able to happen, so I am proud of that aswell.

I amy look into some online narrative writing for the new school year, along with my other volunteering prospects I would like to get back into writing and reading regularly, not that this blog hasn't helped with the writing aspect, I wish I could read for fun again. I'm looking into reading some favourites of mine over again, or some new books by old authors that I like, whatever I do, I hope it works!

I am so excited for my room mate to come into the house tomorrow, I am going to hug her for an hour and then make her tell me everything about her summer, so she better be ready for that! This marks the beginning of a journey that I a taking, to get all the way to the beginning of my second year of university! Only two weeks now, and I am truly excited!
\
So if you are having a lovely rainy weekend, or cloudy weekend, or just a sparkling lemonade weekend, take a minute and think about what you have to be proud of, because I am proud of you, even if you have nothing that you yourself can think of, I am proud of you for waking up in the morning, that takes a lot of effort, believe me.

Take care!

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment