Friday, August 26, 2011

help me out

[two hundred, thirty-four]

I'm sorry I am behind on posts again, only four posts today though, so I will do two in the morning and two in the afternoon. I am such a cheater, I promised that even if I was behind on posts I would write them anyway on my computer, but look at me, I have not done that, so I guess I'm a terrible blogger, but that is beyond the point of this blog, the point of this blog is so that I am actually writing daily, which is a good thing.

So even if I miss a couple of days here and there, I am still on track because I am obviously thinking about it, and thinking about things and values and ideas, and I just can't get to the computer to put them down. This is the process in which my blogs are written daily.

First, I think about when I will write them, it could be first thing in the morning, but usually it is right around the time before I go to bed, which is common because it isn't that I forget about them,, it is just that I have no time prior to that. Then I go to blogspot and sign in, find a new post, figure out what day I am, write a random title, and then start writing. I would love to say I plan out everything perfectly, but I write as I speak, and sometimes that isn't plkanned, well, usually it isn't planned.

So here I am, coming up with things as I go, trying to make things not sound completely stupid or ignorant or cheesy, but all three of those things happen frequently and that's just how things are so I deal with it. I like this blog a lot because it helps me organise thoughts, but also try to creatively express them, which happens a lot in everyday life for me, but here you can't see me talking with my hands.

So I challenge you to do something out of the box today, write apoem, take a bubble bath, take a long walk and admire nature, do something that you usually wouldn't, and see how doing it surprises you. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, possibly help make bread, I'm not sure, whatever it is thought I know I will love it.

take care,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment