Friday, August 19, 2011

I'M BACK

[two hundred, nineteen]

Oh boy, do I feel mighty guilty for not writing for over a week. Given, I didn't have internet to withstand this massive blog entry of eight, but not I can catch up all today, and then I will not have to catch up that much ever again!

I have finished work, which I'll miss but it's nice to be on vacation and taking time to just relax and do nothing. Today is literally a do nothing day. I am going to sift around the internet, make a beautiful grilled cheese and ham samwich for supper and watch tlc all night. You know why? Because cable is now isntalled in my living room!

I am in the new house! I am alone, and it is really interesting to be alone because my thoughts are so diverse and strange when given a weird open white empty room to run around in. I am thirsty, throat is dry, but I drink only water as everything else is in the fridge. Logic, at its best.

So that is all for now, I do have to catch up with eight of these, so I might as well begin with the fact that I missed you, blog baby, and I'm back.

Love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment