Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I can't remember where I'm supposed to be at

[two hundred, eleven]

PLEASE STOP WITH YOUR ACCUSING EYES, I WANT TO WATCH DIRTY DANCING, DO YOU KNOW THAT SONG IS AN RNB NOW? MAN, COME ON, I JUST WANT A CUPCAKE FINGERS TOO.

Cupcake fingers?

I'm so tired, and I need to actually go and study now. I miss my blog, I miss talking to it like it listens. I know that nobody reads it but me, and I miss hugging the blog everyday, telling it to take care or to cheers. If there was any way that I could continue tonight I would, I would, really, but I think I'm going to have to go and study. Studying is like being drowned, it's like when you stand in the middle of a lake and dunk your head, just a dip, and then let all the breathing out of your lungs and you sit there thinking man I could stand up but I can't because I have to be here, drowning myself.

Is that just me? I think it's the lonely wheezes, they tell me to jump in the lake.

I am not a schizo, I don't have actual voices in my head, if there are any voices in my head they belong to my Great Grandpa and Neville Longbottom, so, I dunno, you deduce whatever you like, I'm going to stand in the lake now, to take a dip.

Study my bum off.

love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment