Thursday, August 4, 2011

four for toonie luck tuesday

[two hundred, twelve]

ADVICE FOR MEN:

Since I've had a little experience in the department of relationships, I thought I'd write my wisdom down. Where else better than in a place where my readers are dominantly female (and, well, myself only counted in that count). So here goes nothing! Maybe just relationship adive in general, so, scratch the first heading:

ADVICE FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE IN LOVE:

I guess that's a little better.

Gifts don't have to be expensive or gorgeous or unique, they can be anything, and they don't need to be given on any special occaision. Flowers go both ways sometimes. Say thank you. If you're not interesting, respectful, fun, uplifting, positive, passionate, talkative, excited, or any other expected mood, then they won't be. Do what they want sometimes. You are right and you're wrong, there's never a constant. Know what you want, and believe in it strongly. Everyone likes a tiger, gentle and strong.

Just some things I guess. I don't demand rings, but if it's a commitment you better act like it.

So anyways, that's just be rambling about thoughts on relationships and things, and advice I guess? I'm terrible at advice. Just do what you like and be nice about it, don't have anything holding you back, take risks because you never know what's going to happen, who's out there, and who you'll meet. You could meet the love of your life in a Starbucks.

love, always,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment