Friday, August 19, 2011

god this headache is thirsty

[two hundred, twenty-four]

I'm not going to lie to you bloggy baby, I'm running out of idea's to put into you today. I may may may have to stop halfway and add one on for tomorrow, which is a downer.

Sometimes I wish I was smart... Well, actually, I always wish I was smart, always. I wish that my thoughts that happen inside my head about philosophy and people and literature somehow conveyed through my words in speaking and written ways. I try my hardest here, to talk about what I think about people and life and myself, the world, etc. But it is so hard for me to mold things to make sense.

My clothing is hurting me today, not because I'm fat, but because they are unfortunately really uncomfortable.

I could really go for a nap right now, but I know that in the event that I take a nap longer than ten minutes now, I'll not be able to sleep until four am, which, in the grand scheme of things, is an ungood thing.

I would like to express my love for everyone in my life, the people that I see on a regular basis and those that I do not. They are the reason that I get up in the morning, the reason I work so hard at everything, etcetera, etcetera!

I wrote a paper on the state of world politics and interdependence/reliance for my world politics final, and I just watched a video explaining the US debt crisis, and I'm not gonna lie I am positive that I nailed every news item in that essay because I thoroughly understood the news.

New halfway year resolution: read the NYTIMES atleast three times a week. It means that I'm not stuck in a university bubble, there are other things happening in the world, and I will know about some of them.

That is all, until five minutes from now,

Jess L]

No comments:

Post a Comment