Friday, August 19, 2011

I wish to be great, I wish to show you greatness

[two hundred, twenty-six?]

I just found out in the same day that two people that had in a way affected my life have died from cancer, and I just cried for a long time. I have detachment issues, especially with death, and to know that someone lost their mum and their daughter today was just hard. I don't want to think about loss but it happens, and I don't want to think about the end but it will come, but until those situations arise, I'm going to be thankful and love.

RIP Mrs P & Esther, you both were incredible people and touched my life let it be, let it be ten years ago or one year ago, you both affected me in unknowing, loving ways, and will be remembered by me. If you want to support Esther's special foundation for cancer, purchase a 'This Star Won't Go Out' bracelet here: http://dftba.com/product/wv/This-Star-Wont-Go-Out-bracelet#!/d/cart , I have to wait a little while in order to order mine, but when I can order it I will probably purchase a couple.

DFTBA,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment