Thursday, August 4, 2011

SHE'S A LOVER BABY AND A FIGHTER

[two hundred, thirteen]

Today was my last day with the kids at camp. I miss them already. Just a short one for this post, but there is a boy at camp who I really have gotten close to. Don't get me wrong, I'm close to them all, but this boy is just comfortable with me and I calm him down. He gave me a hug today, telling me that he is going to miss me. He told me a couple weeks ago and that I'm beautiful. He wasn't making a move, he is completely blind, and hasn't seen anything in his entire life, and it meant a lot to me that he said that. Today he hugged me, and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. He said sorry right after, and I hugged him again and said it was okay. I'm going to miss him so much, just because his little smiling face has taught me to believe in so much more than I already do. To be positive, and to smile everyday because it is so important to just keep your head up, and I told him that everyday. "I want to see your smiling face" and there he was, brightly shining smile up at me. I fell in love with his smile, and I am going to miss him so much.

love,

Jess :[

No comments:

Post a Comment