Thursday, August 4, 2011

five for monday MONDAY monday!

[two hundred, twelve]

I was teaching a boy at camp how to understand puns yesterday, and he made up the BEST one:

I was trying to write about pigs, but they were stuck in the pen.

I DIED. This kid is SEVEN and he thought of that all on his own! I have such faith in humanity now, I want to be the most positive, high-five-y person on the planet. Personal note to self: Read the NEW YORK TIMES everyday. It is uplifting and enriching to know you're not the only one alive in the world, you know.

I have to write a bunch of these today before my world politics exam, and I'm a little nervous but at the same time excited to just get it over with. This time tomorrow? I'm going to be still at work, but I'm going to be getting ready to go to the bank and the lcbo, and then finally, to Niagara falls! Good weekend comin' up!!

love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment