Saturday, January 8, 2011

saturday night and the air is gettin hot

like you baby,

[eight]

So today I moved back into my residence at school, and not only did I have an amazing evening catching up with my friends, and having the best times walking in the snow and riding the bus, but now we're just going at it hardcore.


And so, being a little bit out of sorts at the moment, I don't know what to write. I wouldn't call it writer's block, because I am still writing. Usually when I get writer's block, I don't write at all for months and months, but right now its more of a lack of ideas. I think that Stephen King or somebody once said that when you can't think of anything to write, you should just continue to write and write anything that comes to mind, and I kind of think that's what this blog is all about for me. I don't really start any blog with any type of idea, but I start typing and what you read is the result.

So I moved back into res today, I brought the fish on the bumpy ride back, and I put up my new amazing Bowie poster, and now I'm spending the night with some good friends, catching up. And something that I love about being at school right now is that everyone is so interesting, and everyone is different, and everyone has a different story to tell or show. I love this, because I am meeting some really amazing people. I have the best memories from my four months being here, and the next four months will be equally exhilarating.

I hope that everyone can have an experience that they can call their own, something that is so unique to them that they can tell a story to a bunch of people coming from totally different backgrounds, and they can all sit and listen in awe. I feel like I still have no stories to tell, but I find myself contributing nontheles, because it is hard to predit what conversations will bring out of people, and if you love being with people as much as me, iots almost more fun to sit and listen than to tell your own stories.

So you are my people that I tell my stories to, and its one of my new years resolutions to chill out and be more open with people, so I'm gonna let myself go with this one night.

I hope everyone has a wonderful night, cheers,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment